Over the last 36 years, Zaparas Lawyers have experienced tremendous growth and are now recognised as one of the strongest Plaintiff law firms in Victoria. With the volume of work forever increasing, an exciting career opportunity may be available for you.
At Zaparas, your colleagues would be a dedicated and diverse group of lawyers, trainees, law clerks and support staff. Many speak a second language.
A career at Zaparas Lawyers is unique and offers training, responsibility and autonomy required for your professional development. Through continuous learning and development programs and by giving you the opportunity to work with some of the best lawyers and barristers in the industry, we will work with you to achieve your full potential.
Common to us all is a commitment to social justice and achieving outstanding results for our clients. We are family oriented and promote a healthy work-life balance and regular social activities.
The common values that unite our workforce are:
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
About Our Firm
Founded in 1981, Zaparas Lawyers has a proud tradition of service as a family business supporting clients in compensable injury. Our strong Firm ethos is underscored by believing in a society where all individuals have appropriate redress when they suffer loss. In support of this ethos we do everything in our power to make the legal process as open, uncomplicated and as non-frightening for our clients as possible. By providing the best advice we achieve just compensation for clients and earn a strong reputation in our field. A great opportunity has arisen for a full time Scanning/Administrative Clerk to join our Sunshine office.
Job tasks and responsibilities
• Provide legal team with assistance in scanning materials provided by the solicitors
• Allocate the scanned material onto the correct files in LawMaster
• File the scanned material into the appropriate document classification, both on the hardcopy and softcopy files as well as update the schedules on both files diligently
• Coordinate, sort and distribute incoming mail
• Carry out a variety of administrative tasks as directed
• Relief reception
The Successful Applicant
• You are a self-motivated individual who can work autonomously
• You have excellent communication skills and the ability to service customers in an efficient and friendly manner
• You have great attention to details and is able to complete tasks to a high standard
• You are proficient in Microsoft office and Law Master would be an advantage however training will be given
How To Apply
If you think this is the job that you have been searching for, please click "Apply" today.