Zaparas is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
YouZaparas is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
Zaparas Lawyers may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Zaparas Lawyers.
Using personal information
Zaparas Lawyers may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website, if you provide prior consent;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Zaparas Lawyers discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Zaparas Lawyers may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Zaparas Lawyers will take reasonable techniZaparas Lawyers will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Zaparas Lawyers will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
This website contains links to other websites.
Zaparas Lawyers is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Zaparas Lawyers
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to: Olivia Tanner, BD Manager, Zaparas Lawyers, PO Box 2145, Oakleigh VIC 3166.