The COVID-19 (coronavirus) is having a significant impact on the lives of all Australians. At Zaparas Lawyers we understand that in these worrying and uncertain times staying connected is more important than ever. We want to assure our clients that we are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our clients and employees. It is also our priority to ensure our clients’ legal rights are not compromised during this time.
Whilst we always implement the best hygiene practices, we are altering the way we operate to ensure the wellbeing of our clients and employees by taking the following precautions:
• Based on the advice provided by relevant authorities, including the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Australian Government, we are minimising all the non-essential face to face meetings and interactions we usually engage in, including new client appointments which are now largely being conducted via telephone where appropriate. All current clients will be able to contact our team via telephone and email.
• We have increased our emphasis on the use of technology internally for most of our meetings, conferences, and appointments in order to limit further interactions with clients and employees.
• We are maintaining a prohibition on employees visiting more than one office to contain any potential spread or risk posed to others.
• Our firm has arranged for additional cleaning practices to ensure the highest hygiene standards and have implemented extra sanitary precautions in all our reception areas.
• Staff have been asked to maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
With this, and in the interests of everyone’s health and wellbeing we ask you NOT to attend our offices if the following applies to you:
• Show signs of any identified symptoms (cold or flu-like symptoms, fever, and coughing).
• Returned from Overseas in the last 14 days (even if well).
• Been in contact with a person either suspected or confirmed of having the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Zaparas Lawyers are committed to keeping you up to date with all matters and developments about your case. Our team is working hard to make sure our clients get the best service possible. Your lawyer is ready and available to take your call.
We are continuing to see new clients via phone and facetime and multiple other forms of audio-visual technology.
Zaparas Lawyers know that these are unprecedented times and we ask for your cooperation and understanding during this constantly evolving situation. We will continue to adjust and update clients and employees accordingly. Zaparas Lawyers remains open for business and is committed to continuing to make a difference for its clients.