Meet Emelia Boughen
In Workcover law, she has had experience working in a Workcover Insurer and a Workcover Defendant law firm.
Emelia has lived in regional Victoria and is now back in Melbourne to assist clients at our Oakleigh office.
Emelia will listen to your situation and genuinely wishes to help those that need assistance accessing their entitlements.
“I endeavour to make the law understandable to all and I will do all that I can to assist you to seek what you are entitled to.”
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (Deaking University)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) (Deakin University)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
Memberships & Accreditations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance