Meet Monica Nixon
Monica Nixon is a Lawyer in Zaparas Lawyers’ Cranbourne office, specialising in WorkCover claims. Monica has completed studies in Psychology and Law, which gives her an insight into how personal injuries can interrupt her clients’ lives and how difficult the legal process can be for those navigating it while trying to recover.
Monica has worked at Zaparas Lawyers in various roles since 2017 and was impressed by the welcoming and caring attitude of the firm to both its staff and its clients.
In her spare time, Monica loves to spend time with family and friends, reading, baking and learning guitar.
“I am passionate about advocating for those who are in a vulnerable position to ensure they are not left behind in the system.”
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology/Psychophysiology)
- Postgraduate Diploma of Psychology
- Master of Laws (Juris Doctor with Distinction)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
Memberships & Accreditations
- Law Institute of Victoria Member
- Law Institute of Victoria Young Lawyers
- Southern Solicitors Law Association